Greetings Dear Tarot Reader!
I have been asked for years for an advanced tarot class — and now I'm finally inspired by your dedication to your tarot practice, by your brilliant questions, and by open hearts to teach my first Tarot: Taking Things to the Next Level class in Cincinnati, August 11-13, 2017.
I hope you'll join us for a reunion, to gain further tarot insights, and to get lots and lots of hands on practice, with plenty of loving supervision, of course!
So how will you know if this class is for you?
- If you know exactly where your deck is and you are ready to practice again in a supportive, curious, open-hearted community
- If you are ready to take your relationship with the tarot deeper, understand the nuances, the energy play, and access the cosmic opening tarot has to offer you
- If you ever do a reading and get a bit lost in the middle
- If you want to learn new spreads
- If you want to gain more confidence and certainty in your tarot storytelling and even edit some bad habits out
- If you still look cards up in the notebook out of habit, but you really don't "need" it anymore, you just "like" having it there (who can blame you? it's a GREAT book!)
- If you are ready to finally surrender your struggle with the court cards — this class is for you!
So how will you know if this class ISN'T for you?
- If you can't find your tarot deck because you haven't shuffled once since you left class, it's probably best you wait for the next ‘regular’ tarot class to refresh your connection.
- If you still look up every card in your notebook and when you find it, it doesn't sound familiar, then let me know and I'll add you to the invite for the next ‘regular’ tarot class.
- If you're not sure about the difference between the Tower and the 10 of Cups, then you just freed up your August 11-13th weekend!
What we'll cover:
- Two new spreads
- Clients will come into class so you can practice reading ‘new’ people
- You’ll get burning questions answered
Friday, August 11, 2017 from 6:30PM-8:00PM
Saturday, August 12, 2017 from 9AM-4PM
Sunday, August 13, 2017 from 9AM-3PM